We are, in a joint effort with the IHDI, in the process of making a *NEW* PSA video about hip dysplasia, and we want YOU to be in it !!!!!
If you're willing, here's what we need you to do !
1) Either alone or with your friends and family, gather together! Feel free to wear ANY hip dysplasia tshirts, arm bands, etc that you might have! And/or print out and hold up a sign with either the One Hip World logo, OR the logo for your hip dysplasia group that you've started on it!!
2) Once you've gathered everyone together, and you're ready.....we want you all to push the "record" button and then everyone look at the camera and say "Together we CAN.....Together we WILL !!!!"
3) Try to keep your video to under 10 seconds......
4) Anyone who has been diagnosed with hd or who loves and supports those with hd is welcome to submit a video !!!!!
5) Email your completed video to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Deadline to submit videos is June 15, 2014 !!!
That's it !!! Have a little fun with it, and please stick to just the "script" of "Together we CAN....Together we WILL !!!"....with lots of videos edited together, we won't have time for anything added on!
Please remember and be aware, that by making and emailing your video, you are giving us permission to use it ! We will send and share this video everywhere we possibly to can (far and wide) to raise awareness about hip dysplasia and to build our community. Please remember, that there is no type of monetary compensation or compensation of any kind, other than the gratification of showing that you fight, and you stand with all who fight, and knowing that you've let your voice be heard ! Our goal is to show as many fighters/supports as we can.....our goal is to show the shear number that makes up our "together" !!!
Please feel free to share this EVERYWHERE, and feel free to speak your line in your native tongue !!!!
We're so excited to finish this project, and to show how united we are in our fight against hip dysplasia !!!
If you have ANY questions or comments,
please feel free to email me (Gina) at:
Thanks so much for your help !!!!
We are here for you.....and never forget.......
Together we can.....Together we will!